Thursday, September 25, 2008

A great morning

This morning we told K that she is going to be a big sister next spring. She was and is giggly with excitement. She reminded us we are going to need lots of things for the baby, particularly a car seat with a handle to carry the baby. (I am sure she is excited about all the potential toys for her babies.) She also told us all the things she wants to do with the baby but mainly she wants to laugh with the baby. When we got to school she immediately told everyone so lots of warm wishes.... and as I left for work she told me to "have fun with the baby"

Now finally she understands why mommy spends any free time laying around sick. The other day when I came home from the East Coast and she found out I was still sick she told me "Mommy, I hope you feel better someday" I hope I do too. The last month has been horrible as I am so sick. I am looking forward to the first trimester ending.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you Mommy Salami! You are a superstar!
K and Daddy.

Desiree said...

So exciting! K will be a great big sis. So funny and cute that she spilled the beans to everyone.

Hope you feel better soon. Here I am 3rd trimester awake and eating at 3:30am. Haha!

Lady M said...

Such wonderful news - congratulations!

Do the Trader Joe's ginger chews work for you this time? Thank god you recommended them to me, because I think they saved my life.