Thursday, September 04, 2008

Our walk

K always spends as much time as possible dragging out bedtime with lots of chatter about the day.... Whenever she senses that you might be leaving she immediately asks so how was your day... anything to keep you in her room and her far from sleep.... Last night while we talked about our favorite parts of the day, K mentioned her favorite part of the day was the walk we did after dinner. And I had to post a few of her comments from the walk.

"Daddy, Thank you for making the lentil soup" Just as T goes to respond K continues with "I am so glad it is far away." So maybe she didn't like the homemade soup as much as she suggested especially since after we made her eat the requisite five bites she said she felt like she was going to throw up. Until of course she found out that being sick also meant missing out on a walk and just staying home. Not to worry... I loved the lentil soup, after all I was the one who requested it for dinner...

And when we returned from our walk.... K said "I am not going to put my shoes in the closet, I want to wear these next year." Needless to say the shoes are still sitting near the front door.

No comments: