Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Our grandma's are the best!

We have the two best Gmas in the world!!!

Yesterday night Gma C's package arrived with a cute little cow for K to use for her morning milk as she likes to prep her breakfast herself. Heaven. K was thrilled this morning when she was able to use the cow pourer for her milk and watched me clean it very carefully as it is super fragile. So much for the plastic winnie the pooh cup we were using. Gma C makes everything better. K was even more thrilled when it came last night with tons of big bubble wrap for popping.

Gma S has been saving the day around here while T and I have taken turns traveling and been covering K and making dinner for us. Additionally she found these magnetic marbles for K that K is in love with.... When she came over to watch Obama last week during the DNC I think we all spent more time organizing marbles rather than watching, but we are very lucky to have such awesome Gmas.

Pmogi also covered for me while I had my nightly summer school class and T was in Europe and Gma S was away.... Which reminds me... it is official I PASSED CALC! That is right my fantastic tutor has been relieved from his job as calc tutor. You can't even imagine how awesome the last few nights with no math at the end of each night have been, we have actually been able to talk and not about math!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And needless to say we talk about Aunt S, Aunt J and Cat. all the time as we miss them soooo much! The girlie visit earlier in the summer as K in love with all of her family and asking daily when everyone is coming to visit again.

So all in all we are very lucky, we have awesome Gmas, Aunties, Cousins and I have the best husband in the world, who has tutored math to his wife for pretty much our whole marriage. Unfortunately we still have statistics, but I am definitely not taking that this quarter.

2 comments:

Lady M said...

Congrats on passing calculus! :)

Desiree said...

Congrats! No more calc - woohoo!