Thursday, February 28, 2008

Can we go now?

We have finally decided we are going to make Singapore work for spring break. We are also hoping for Malaysia, Thailand and Tokyo or Hong Kong... but have to narrow down choices and book our flights. Our Hawaii trip fell apart after the hotel we were booking went to 750 a night... Craziness and a bummer to miss group travel with our friends SR at least for this trip. So this weekend we will figure our trip out! Exciting. When we told K we were going to Singapore she asked.... Are we going now? Can we go right now? We know who she takes after! Especially when we were asking her if she wants a short or long flight and she requested long flights...The funniest part of the whole thing is yesterday I had a work trip come up for my favorite place in the world... Manhattan, of course while we are planning to be in Singapore! Bummer.... to have to turn down a ticket and hotel for one of the best places in the world.... Maybe we can just scrap other Asian adventures and settle on Bali again....

A lot less exciting is the schoolwork load.... Two presentations next week, a fifty page group paper, a midterm tonight and managed to turn in a group project on Tuesday.... If only I could figure out how to not need sleep... things are busy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved your adventures at the beach. xo xo Grandma

Anonymous said...

Dear KGoose,

I haave read about your adventures to the beach. I can see that you had lots of fun.

When your Daddy was about 2 years old we took to the beach in Southern California. He enjoyed the waves but Suddenly a big wave came and SPLASHED over him. He didn,t like it at all and ran up the beach to our blanket where he played in the sand. When he grew bigger he loved to play in the waves as he does now

I am enjoying long walks in the hills of Astoria. Skittles, the cat, now cuddles with me on my bed .

I love you very much with ooo and xx Grandma C