Monday, February 25, 2008

We started our weekend with Fi's bday party, which K loved... She had a great time dancing, playing with someone elses dolls and horses and getting to go home with eight little rings and various bracelets. She keeps informing us that the rings are for M & her as they are going to get married and dance and listen to music. No idea where they got a wedding in their head...but the two girls have been having such a great time together at school.

Sat we went to brunch at D&Js which ended up being a really nice way to spend a cold rainy day... I also decided to sign up for the Mermaid RUN - All Women's 5K, 10K, Half Marathon with J so I am looking forward to my first 10k in prep for that half later this year.

Sunday was a marathon school day for me although K and I hit the coffee shop for two hours to sing, talk and play with horses while T was off golfing. K and I also tried more baking together last night before having Gma over the Academy Awards and made really yummy oatmeal cookies at K's request! The paste she made of flour, water, cinnamon, cashews, milk and raisins looked less appealing, but she loved it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See HERE