Monday, March 03, 2008

Mice and gymnastics

K's three favorite moments of the weekend..

Going toy shopping for bday gifts for her friends and getting a new baby doll! I know shocking! Another Kevin in our lives. We hadn't been to the toy store since July so it was a dramatic outing...

Going to LG's party singing happy birthday and doing gymnastics.... We are wearing our new party favor sunglasses everywhere. We spent some of the morning practicing singing happy bday and hoping we would get to lick the candles like some of the other parties.

Getting introduced to the world of disney with Disney on Ice with Gma, Daddy and Mommy. K was so excited to see the mice... (her first intro to Mickey & Minnie and a dog (name escapes me) however definitely no interest in the princesses except when they were alone as she worried they were lonely and wanted them to skate with friends. Her other favorite part was the dragon who blew fire... hmmm definitely no princess interest.

The sleep is getting a bit better and on Sunday K slept in until 8:30 which was very needed as we had friends over for dinner Sat night and with homemade dessert crepes and a fun dinner to make they didn't leave until after 1am.

My favorite comment today: I was putting dishes away and cleaning the kitchen after serving K breakfast and she reminded me part way into the process that I had to eat breakfast. Apparently I took too long because after another minute or two she told me that I needed to worry about myself!

1 comment:

Lady M said...

Hooray, Disney on Ice! It's fun that you never know what they'll like best - mice or princesses.