Friday, February 22, 2008

A sleepy week

We have had a sleepy week... getting K to bed has been tough... guess it is the big girl bed. The highlight of the week was definitely turning off the lights and watching the lunar eclipse the other night. The second highlight was our three year check up, which went fantastic with a very brave girl who didn't cry about shots, blood being drawn etc... I got her a Icing on the Cake cookie between meetings as a treat! So proud of her.

Yesterday I went to Napa for work and was hoping to bring Dean & Deluca home for dinner... no luck due to too much time in meetings... I did get to try the farm at carneros inn, which was fantastic!! My favorite meal... beet salad, mushroom risotto, yummy pinot noir followed by a chocolate souffle... Good thing I am back to working out... Today will be a salad diet to make up for all the yumminess!

No comments: