Wednesday, February 06, 2008

SO proud!

K is thrilled to have me home... I think it is me and not the presents she is most excited about. She took her new scarf to school today and is wearing her new tights... When she walked by unpacked suitcases this morning she pointed to them and said that is where Mommy is keeping the presents... I guess we are ignoring the million sweaters that I took with me... We started to have a conversation about what were my presents... I started to say I didn't get any but noticed a look from T... so I of course pointed out that well Mommy did do a bit of shopping it just wasn't unpacked yet. Translation... there are a few new things in the closet... ok maybe a lot of new things.

The best part of this morning was watching K do her homework... She had to write her name three times by tracing these dots on a sheet of paper from school. The homework assignments just started as the woman feels she is a bit older. Most of them are just drawing a picture, writing her name, etc but I had missed this because I was gone when they started. Today I got to witness her writing her name three times and we chatted about how to spell her name all the way to school. Who is this big girl?

No comments: