Tuesday, February 05, 2008

New York

Yesterday morning I noticed something falling from the sky. Only a Californian has to pause to wonder what the occasional flakes are. Of course after a second I realized it was snow... I got to my favorite breakfast place and sat at a window table watching the snow fall over Central Park (and the horses) with a warm latte and more good food. The day only got better as the post holiday sales were on. 80% off shops making them barely affordable.. So I hit Madison, West Village, SoHo, Meatpacking before meeting K for a great greek dinner and lots of chatting in SoHo. And now after a morning coffee watching Grand Central I begin the trek home... Couldn't justify a car in the middle of the morning even though the bags are umm a bit large so subwaying with rush hour to see everyone!!! Very exciting. Tonight's classes with jet lag sounds less exciting. Unfortunately no museums to report on this leg of the trip... Happy to detail the current styles and colors in the shops.

No comments: