Sunday, November 26, 2006

A nice Sunday

We had a great Sunday although it was definitely quieter not having T around...

K loved the market and spent some time chatting with twee twee. When he said good bye she asked him for a stamp on her hand - he almost forgot. He provided one for K and mommy. Lucky mom! I even got the standard neck adjustment. K loves the grapes and being able to go to the table and just pick one up at random. We also hit the bookstore and coffee shop before heading home. K was very disappointed to learn that the life size dogs had been purchased. K hung with grandma for the afternoon as I had plans to meet a friend for an artist's open studio, which was a nice break. Unfortunately K and I are both fighting colds. Yuck!

We spent part of the day breaking the grunt request and are transitioning to help please instead of the double grunt. She was really great about it.

The funniest part of the day was her newest expression "yes I do" (Do you want a banana, Do you want me to read you a book were both answered with a "yes I do." Too cute!

I put the two girls to bed tonight (Moca fast asleep on K's changing table and K in bed. I am hoping for good sleep even though the cold is pretty bad.) Tmobro we miss you!

2 comments:

YF said...

Glad to hear that you guys are doing well on your own! I am sure it is fun and hard at the same time!

Lady M said...

Yay for 'help please.' We're still working on that too.