Sunday, August 03, 2008

One of those moments

Tonight K and I went to Il Postale for dinner... and it was a perfect dinner... in fact one of the best dinners I have had lately and I never thought I would be so excited to go to dinner with a three year old... but she was perfect! She loves the restaraunt, loves the Andes mints, the bread with butter and of course their pasta! We had a great dinner, drawing, eating, laughing and chatting... It is so funny to see her sit down and go so Mommy, how was your day?

We had a great weekend despite endless hours of calculus studying.... four days until that final is over... and hopefully with the requisite C.... Forget A's... it is all about a wonderful C ... a passing grade (one that doesn't factor into my GPA... thank goodness... not that I care just need a C!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to my fantastic husband who skype tutored me for seven plus hours..... not an easy task especially in a fun new European city! Praying for a C.... And a huge thanks to Gma S who covered so I could do all that horrible studying! It has been fun to have some girly time with K over the last week or so and get into the groove of being two although three is definitely better! Summer break is almost here.

2 comments:

Lady M said...

Good luck finishing up!

Desiree said...

Good luck on your final and have fun on your travels! NYC and France - so fabulous.