Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Closing bell at the NYSE

So we are leaving for NYC on Friday night... which will be awesome.... not only do we see Daddy Pizza again, but we also get a chance to be in one of my favorite cities as a family (one of our best family trips was in Manhattan for about ten days soon after K turned one).... However the ultimate most most awesome awesome thing is we are going out for a work trip.... Outside of a million meetings it is not really a work trip as we get to ring the closing bell for the New York Stock Exchange which is the whole point of being there.

That's right we get to be on the podium while the markets close... I even scored a spot for T!!! Although I technically won't ring the bell I am thrilled to get a chance to be a part of the process. Too bad next year won't be our anniversary as I don't think they are letting us do this for another 10 years... You can imagine the shopping that I wanted to do for this day... definitely thought a new outfit was in order... unfortunately this darn calculus class didn't really allow for shopping... Saturday is a girlie day for me and K in Manhattan so who knows might still get that new awesome outfit!

1 comment:

Momma to LG said...

WOW, so cool! Have a great time.