Monday, August 25, 2008

Home

How could I forget our awesome comfy bed..

I am so lucky to have such an awesome family... Meeting K and Daddy at the airport and getting a very warm welcome from MoCa made me feel like one very special mommy last night... even with a 16 hour travel day.... We went to sushi on the way home (bummed to have missed Gma S's meal she cooked for our return) and I immediately felt like a mommy again... trying to convince K to eat, ask for her to keep the door closed as we went to the restroom even though she was done and listening to the daily avoidance of bed. It is nice to be home!

Our last day in Paris was warmer which was great. We went to the Luxemburg Gardens, visited a museum in the gardens and had cafe cremes at one of our favorite cafes which is in the garden, had crepes at St Sulpice and went to our favorite shops... And of course packed... always the least pleasant part of a mogi adventure.... luckily most things made it and K loves loves her presents. She is even wearing her very cute poncho that I thought I was going to have to pay her to wear to school today... Looking super beautiful as always!

No comments: