Thursday, August 23, 2007

The fun continues...

I have been in the city for the last few days in meetings and had a big presentation yesterday so as I was in dire need of an eyebrow wax and a pedicure I decided to check out the places I walk by when I am walking into downtown... I went to the polished lounge for a pedicure... FANTASTIC! It is really beautiful and for some reason even reasonable at $25. I went into a water spa for my eyebrows as my standard esthetician and I have had conflicting schedules... It was a great two hour lunch break and a perfect way to refresh while I get through my last two days of crazy meetings.

K really wanted to ride the train again last night so we went back to Keplers to read more books and explore... She wanted to know where the sheep building station from a few months ago was... but was distracted by lots and lots of reading. Yesterday at school they had all gone to a water park and as a result she slept in an hour past her usual wake up giving me time to prep so when K woke up we could just have fun She requested more books and hide and seek...

Hide and seek is hilarious with K.. She tells me where to hide walks around the house asking where mommy is and then pops in to the spot she put me... or she has trouble counting and hiding... so she counts and hides at the same time...

No comments: