Monday, August 27, 2007

The countdown has begun...

We are taking K on her longest trip and plane flight ever... sixteen days in Asia and twenty hours on a plane... We are going to Cambodia to see the temples, heading to Bali for relaxation on the beach and spending a week in Singapore while T works... K and Mommy will be shopping, eating and pool hopping. Should be fun! Also the last hurrah before school starts on the 17th!

This weekend should have been a prep weekend for the trip... instead... we met friends on Friday night for dinner... K was delighted with the pizza... never eaten so much pizza in my life... I will have to switch to salads. I had orientation all day Sat... although before I left we went to Whole Foods as I thought they opened at 7... turns out they open at 8 and so we went to Peets for a coffee before pushing our little shopping cart throughout the store... A first time for me... being at a grocery store before they even open! T and K came and met me on campus and we spent some time at the water fountains before heading back to celebrate Pmogi's return with a yummy dinner and dessert. I made these souffle like chocolate lava cakes... which were great! Sunday K hung with Gma S and pmogi and we headed to Carmel for our yearly Carmel day (golf, shopping, coffee and fun restaraunts) with M&J.... We had a great time and tried a new restaraunt for us... Passion Fish... GREAT food and yummy wine...

1 comment:

YF said...

sounds like a wonderful time - good luck - and post pics!