Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Dubrovnik

After quite a trek we made it to Dubrovnik... One word... stunning! We bummed on the beaches, had awesome food, walked the walls, shopped and shopped, checked out the little alleys, sipped cappucinos and relaxed. The Adriatic was beautiful and such a neat experience it rates up there with Santorini and the Amalfi Coast.

Today I went into London and met T's sis and had a fabulous time. We had an incredible meal with a wonderful chocolate souffle, hit up the Royal Academy for a great Impressionist exhibit, shopped in Covent Garden and New Bond Street. We ended the day with yummy drinks in Covent Garden in the smoke free bars. They just got rid of smoking in July so it was my first time enjoying a drink in London without cigarettes. Felt like NY.

K is doing awesome... working hard on dropping her nighttime diaper with Daddy as we have hores ride inspiration. She talks with me everytime I call and has been doing all her favs... shopping at whole foods, going to hobees for breakfast, playing on the swings, taking baths and playing with Grandma S. Daddy pizza is a superstar! I miss them both loads and loads, but am trying to enjoy this incredible experience. Back to London tomorrow for a few meetings, shopping and some sights. We leave for Paris late tomorrow night before I come back early next week. Pics to follow!

1 comment:

Lady M said...

What adventures! Very cool.

It must be nice to be in London smoke free. I completely forgot about the "smoking or non smoking" question at restaurants until I was in Chicago last week.