Sunday, May 13, 2007

Thank you daddy pizza

T met K and I after our morning adventure to the neighborhood parks with beautiful flowers on Sat afternoon... We wandered around before getting K down for a nap and wandering to the mall for some new clothes for T... It was funny to be at the mall just the two of us as it is something we used to do (once again thank you for being such a good sport with my shopping)... We were able to get T some things and even snuck in a quick trip to La Baguette (my fav) before heading home to play with K for a few hours... She decided she also had to get ready for the engagement party we were going to and so she hopped in the shower with me and even blow dried her hair... She looked stunning for bed! T and I got more time together at our friends amazing engagement party. The food was awesome (another fav - grilled cheese 0nly made with truffle oil), neat to meet people and great for T and I to hang out and catch up. Weddings are so much fun and we have some really good friends getting married this year.

Mothers Day was crazy - I had my last gmat class, Aunt J and some of her kids came down, pmogi and both grandmas were there.... A lot of moms! T let me sleep in till 7 and just as I was heading downstairs I heard T and K whispering she is up... tell her to get back in bed before K shrieked at me to get back in bed. T made another amazing presentation with a mommy salami song which the two of them sung. I scored some light reading for when we are in the Bahamas and I am done with this gmat and reading again. A few gift cards (one already redeemed at Kate Spade due to a coupon that happened to expire today) and we were off to celebrate as a group. We went to the gamble gardens in the afternoon and had a group dinner at Universtiy Coffee Cafe. The night finished with K screaming happy mothers day to me from bed and more gmat studying with some yummy cherries from the market. Pmogi made me an amazing photo album with pictures of the family and pictures of my childhood at similar places and ages as K. Very neat. Thank you for all the great presents....

Thank you Gma C and Mom for being wonderful moms! Happy mothers day to all the mommies!

No comments: