Sunday, May 20, 2007

All the ways to avoid studying

I am taking the GMAT again on the 29th! After a kaplan course and another million hours of studying I am feeling more prepared for the test... The 800 is just around the corner! However this is one of two weekends before the test and was supposed to be the power studying weekend.... Somehow I found a million ways to avoid the festivities(I know hard to believe)
highlights:
- running through the water fountains with K and T in downtown Los Gatos
- sharing an ice cream sundae (k's first ever with pmogi, t and k) and shopping for wedding presents at the boutiques on Santa Cruz
- sampling cherries at the market
- wandering the weekend fairs in Mountain View and Los Altos
- catching up with friends on the phone
- meeting friends for lunch
- going out for sopapillas with pmogi and t to celebrate pmogi's end of finals
AND The best part of the weekend.... K waking up from her nap and curling up with me on the couch while I studied and snoozing on me for another half hour)

There are a million more interesting things to do... somehow I also managed a practice test, essays for the b-school application and studying this weekend.

Looking forward to the test being over (I hope I don't take it again) and starting on my next goal... a half marathon.

No comments: