Friday, May 11, 2007

Another crazy week

HAPPY BDAY DADDY PIZZA!!!!!!!!! Yesterday, was Ts bday which I missed due to a gmat class and conference. Luckily tonight we are going out for a family dinner followed by my first try at homemade caramel crepes. T had one in Paris a few weeks ago that he enjoyed... let's see if I can do a decent job.

This week I spent part of the week in Half Moon Bay for a conference. Unfortunately Gma C had a minor operation and so T had to stay to cover K and couldn't join me. Luckily he didn't miss any good weather... The firepit smores were freezing and so the hotel staff were offering blankets for over our suits... I made it about an hour before I went in for a luxurious bath and time by the fireplace. Yesterday's outdoor lunch was moved inside. It was cold! After three conferences in two weeks I am conferenced out and am ready to be home for a few days...

K's big news this week... First pedicure. She always notices when I return from a pedicure, and so when I showed up to pick her up from school she was very excited to show me that G (N's daughter) had painted her toes. As T pointed out between G who is 15 and me we are going to have one girly girl!)

No comments: