Friday, May 25, 2007

3 days and counting...

Two more practice tests, twenty more hours of studying, the real four hour test and then hopefully this will be over... We are almost there and I do mean we as T has been helping me with math till 11 every night... Gma C has been putting K to bed after we eat dinner as a family, pmogi has been bringing necessary dessert breaks and Gma S has been helping on the weekends... I asked my trainer to pray for me this morning as he mentioned his sister had just finished the process.... Luckily the three day weekend will allow us some necessary breaks! Keep your fingers crossed.

And more importantly, K is doing great... T had a frat dinner earlier this week and so I picked K up and grabbed a jamba... I don't think we will be able to share much longer as I got the last sip before throwing the cup away as she was already playing at the park... She loved the smoothie and sat for 40 minutes drinking her jamba while pointing out all the other people drinking jamba.

The potty training is going well. Only one accident this week. I think we are going to be in nighttime diapers for quite a while.

Counting down till the mommy's group beach house in Monterey next Tuesday and Wednesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your test. You are an AMAZING woman to be a mommy to a 2 year old, working full time and studying. I don't know how you do it all! Can't wait to celebrate the end of studying (for awhile) in Monterey. I think that you have definitely earned a nice big glass of wine!
XOXO
Davida

Silicon Valley Moms Group said...

Can't wait to see you guys.