Sunday, May 06, 2007

Mommy, would you like a bite of ice cream?

I am not used to missing so much of K's daily activities but with work, gym, gmat studying and some nights away I have missed a lot of the last few weeks... We made up for it this weekend.

Yesterday T decided to play two rounds and so I took K to meet a friend at the park in the morning after Gma S came over to play with us. It was about all the excitement I could handle due to such a hectic schedule this last week. After her nap we were supposed to meet some other friends at the mall. We stopped by my mom's and K wouldn't get back in the car. She wanted to stay and help pmogi wash her car and so I ended up meeting our friend solo. A bit funny to wait for someone else to grab their toddler when you don't have yours. I picked K up headed home and after much convincing lured her away from the neighborhood park to play with Aunt J who came down for the weekend...

Sunday K and I made rice crispy treats together to take to the coffee shop. Let's just say her idea of throwing the cereal into the pot is a bit different than mine. We had a lot of fun! T took her on the train to Borrone and they visited Keplers for storytime. We all reconnected met friends for lunch headed to the park and went to the mall for an ice cream cone and a smoothie. K made it the whole day with no accidents!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kgoose! Tell your mommy that we miss you both and we want to see you soon. Maybe mommy should take a break from work and bring you to Monterey with us ;^)
Davida & Tay