Monday, September 04, 2006

A post from K goose

I love weekends!! I love spending time with Mom and Dad because we always do lots of fun things. Some highlights from my weekend:

Getting to Keplers and Cafe Borrone so early that Mom took the chairs down in the kids section for me to arrange. Grandma got me a book called Gorilla Gorilla. I love it and have made mom and dad read it every night.

I saw lots of babies and got to visit some of them. When babies cry I get very sad. I know when they are having tantrums and so I ignore those, but their crying makes me very sad.

I went to Grandma's house for dinner had yummy food and got to play with all the stuffed animals she keeps for me. I also got to say hi to TF (grandma's meow meow).

Grandma came over and played with me while Mommy cleaned the house. I love our visits even though this week I was a bit tired as my first two molars are coming in. It hurts and made me get up at 2:30 Friday night - I dozed off, but didn't take a nap till 10:30am.

I got to go to the swings with Dad and loved it.

I went to Target and Trader Joes (got a balloon, lamb, meow meow and ball). I love errands I don't understand why we don't do them more. I am not quite sure why my mom and dad laughed when I picked up two copies of the Dixies Chicks cd at Target. Dad something about giving up - I wonder if it is because it is one of my mom's favorite bands.

I got to meet T& M& D at the farmers market and show T Twee Tweee, the music and all the tasty samples. I met a little boy while waiting for my friends at the coffee shop we visit every Sunday. He had a neat zebra - I played with the zebra and knocked down all the animals. Not a nice zebra. However I enjoyed trading all my animals.

I went to Los Gatos and explored the stores and had a tasty ice cream. I love mint chip ice cream. I also saw a shirt at Gymboree with two bow wows. It made me want to take my dress off and put the shirt on.

I enjoyed Whole Foods and all the tasty samples, I was brave and tried some cheese that had chives in it. Normally that is too strong for me. I even got another balloon - my mommy accidentally let my balloon from Trader Joes fly away.

I went to Santa Cruz and met my friends S&R. I got to visit their house and see their kitties and play with their kitty toys. I also really enjoyed our walk after breakfast where we got to see the ocean. We also had a nice time in downtown. I got very sleepy and fell asleep while my mommy was walking around. I didn't want to lay down in my stroller so mommy carried me while we walked around.

The weekdays are also very nice as I play with Grandma until mommy and daddy get home. After they get home during the week we visit the park and sometimes even wander over to the bow wows. I love bow wows and kitties and got to visit a number of them this weekend.

Most of all I love MoCa. I wish I was old enough to pick her up. She is such a neat big sister. I put my shirt on her this evening and my sunglasses on her this morning. She looked very nice and didn't mind the sunglasses at all. Ok maybe a little bit, but she put up with it.

More later and thanks for reading about me!!!

No comments: