Friday, September 15, 2006

DaDa is strong...

In an attempt to remind K that she can do anything we often comment on the strength of her arms, body and legs. Today we were reading one of our favorite books My Dad about how strong the baby bear's dad is. Later in the day when I commented on her legs being strong she mentioned DaDa is big and strong. A couple hours later we mentioned her arm strength and she looked at me and reminded me "dada is strong and BIG" and that she also had strong legs... How could I (or my ribs) forget about the strength of those legs K goose? DaDa is a rock star!

I signed up for a personal trainer today (first time ever) and when we were going through my overall analysis, the right arm definitely showed how much I spend carrying K. The left arm was shaking with some of the weights while the right arm felt like it could take more. Let's see what the next few months with him does for that left arm. Another question - should I toss the stroller?

Nap war today with K drinking her milk sleeping in my arms - into the crib screaming and wanting to be held followed by 20 minutes of crying and no nap. It makes me so sad to not be able to put her down for naps. I want to be able to do it all.

1 comment:

YF said...

I have started to work out again too - and I saw that Lady M too - and Lia w/ the running - must be something in the air? Just when I didn't think our moms could get any hotter.. :-)