Tuesday, September 19, 2006

K makes mornings nice

I am not a morning person, but the last few mornings K has made me look forward to our snuggle time. Tmobro gets up with K and brings her to me at 6:15 so he can get ready for work. We always lay and read 10 - 15 books together and chat and pretend to use the pillows as slides. The last couple mornings K has been extra snuggly. Yesterday when I was reaching to get more books out of the basket, she said back (rubbed by back and finished with a kiss). Very nice! Today after crawling in she snuggled with me. She is not a very snuggly girl so I gave her a cuddle and moved away. She quickly asked for more and we ended up spending 10 minutes snuggling. Nice!

Yesterday she counted from 1 -3. Exciting. We also spent the evening finding, breaking and throwing sticks. We also spent a bit of time throwing her around outside and as always when one parent tires of her tossing around she says one more and moves on to the other parent.

No comments: