Monday, April 20, 2009

Loved the weather.

We loved the weather this weekend... Friday night we went to the park till 8:30.

Because of spring break there was no ballet Saturday morning and so K and I headed to Santana Row to meet a girlfriend for brunch. My girlfriend brought her cute little Pomeranian. K was in love and held the leash trying to convince the dog to drink water at every water bowl and fed him bread. We all had lunch at Left Bank (K was even more excited as she loves their mac and cheese). Somehow we all got a little side tracked by the shops (she is one of my many girlfriends who has moved back to the area as of late and also one of my favorite shopping partners - we have managed to have two shopping adventures in the last week alone).

Sat night T and I headed to LG to meet S&R for dinner... almost can have maguro again instead of the cucumber rolls I have been having for sushi when going out.

Sunday we met up with D&J for breakfast at their place where K wandered around finding lizards and lizard tails - it appears they were soaking up the sun as much as we were!

And finally we went to Babies R Us. After months of being afraid of the store (still am - not sure why those places overwhelm me so we got what we needed for the baby. A couple more runs next weekend and we should be set!!! So awesome!)

Sunday night we hosted M for a playdate. The girls ran around outside and played forever. Needless to say K was wiped from all the activity of the weekend and even slept till 7:15 this morning! Now that is exciting.

And a funny conversation on the way to school this morning.
"Mommy, shut up is a bad word right"
"Yes, K it is"
"But it is ok if we say please shut up"
"Umm actually that isn't ok why don't we say please be quiet instead"

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Funny. Andrew is constantly reminding me that "butt" and "stupid" are bad words. CONSTANTLY. So much so I think he is reminding me simply so he can hear himself say those words.