Monday, April 13, 2009

The best breakfast ever

Ever since I have been pregnant T has been bringing me and K an apple or little snack in bed to help with nausea which comes on like a ton of bricks when I leave the bed. As of late the nausea has gotten so bad it wakes me in the middle of the night and I secretly dream of going downstairs to eat food. I even have had dreams of brownies and hot fudge sundaes - thank goodness we keep neither in our house, otherwise I would definitely be eating in the kitchen. Whoever thought I would be brought breakfast in bed every morning.

This morning I heard K waking up and moving around and expected her to come into our room as she does every morning. Instead I heard her chatting with MoCa and hanging out. Assuming that MoCa was upstairs I didn't think anything of it until I heard her come up to me and I opened my eyes...

K had gone downstairs, gotten a bowl and got an orange out of the fridge for us to share.... She proceeded to scream into the bathroom that Daddy didn't need to cut up an apple because she had already gotten us breakfast... I was beyond touched and definitely think that was the best orange I have ever had... She continued in her princess ways and got dressed by herself, went to school without needing to gather fifty things from the house and ran an errand with me on the way... I think I am more in love with her today than I was yesterday, if that is possible!

No comments: