Thursday, April 16, 2009

Baby shower

So there is major nesting going on at our house... Everything is being cleaned out, reorganized or redone... Which is great because we have nothing but time.... Ok so maybe not, but we are still trying to set everything up for the baby. T even cleaned the windows which watching the masters this weekend... See everything is being organized.

On Monday my office threw a baby shower for me... It was really nice. Apparently they contacted T to see what I might want and he mentioned that I have been staring at this Pottery Barn bassinet. The one that costs about the same as a crib. I had decided that it was not a wise purchase and so tried to put it out of my head but the "this is the last baby I will have" thoughts kept coming back to me and I kept dreaming of THE bassinet. I know - completely illogical. Anyway everyone in the office suprised me with the beautiful bassinet... Fantastic.

The sweetest thing was that they got a gift for K... As they know she loves horses and pink they tried to find a cold pink horse. Instead they found a cute little dog and on the way out the salesperson found them a horse with a bit of pink ... So she ended up with two things - a pink horse and a pink dog that kisses. She loved the suprise and thought the bassinet was quite a boring gift... I am sure once we set up the bedding and she figures out how to put her dollies in there the gift will be much more interesting. I however am in love.

No comments: