Monday, June 12, 2006

Nose

On my way out the door this morning K goose asked for a few bites of my oatmeal. I shared and was giving her the rest of what missed her mouth for her second bite. She looked at it and said nose. Nose typically refers to either her nose or something that has come out of her nose. I was shocked - did she really think I was going to feed her something from her nose. I guess it makes sense if you look at oatmeal.

We had a great weekend with a fantastic neighborhood bbq. K got her first flower tattoo only after Mom had one on her arm. We also made visors, picture frames and got a beautiful flower from the balloon artist. After the bbq we headed to a picnic at Shoreline with some friends. K goose stayed very close by and loved the pretzels.

The other great K goose activity was the PA junior museum and zoo. We had such a great time checking out the animals and having ice cream afterwards we decided "we" didn't need a nap and had to go to bed at 6:40 because "we" were so tired.

No comments: