Tuesday, June 06, 2006

the last year


Tomorrow is my bday, so Tmobro and I were chatting about the last year and the highlights for me. Highlights with k goose - the day after christmas and she said Mama and really understood that it was me she was talking about. Other highlights our trip to NYC, what a fantastic time, going back to the Ritz in Kapalua where we spent our honeymoon, only this time with K goose. At the same time I am still so happy not to be pumping, to know she will sleep through the nights most nights, the little person I am watching her become. And most of all the adventures ahead. K goose is really becoming a little girl. She is developing such a neat personality and it is great to see traits of T mobro and me in her.

The last few days have been good sleep days and so we have been having a glowing baby. The one thing that has been worrying us is the interest she has in paper. At first we thought it was a stage, but one of our friends did some research and suggested it might be an iron deficiency. Very possible as she is such a small eater. For some meals she can eat 1/2 a baby carrot and 3 elbow macaroni noodles and that is it. We have an appt later in the month, let's hope that she is just being a toddler and too busy to eat. We work so hard to get new and healthy foods into her, but she just isn't that interested.

No comments: