Monday, August 03, 2009

Another summer weekend

The summer weather is awesome. Having summer school take time away from summer weather and family time is tough... This is the tough part... I know the end will come, but not soon enough. Remember this feeling from my undergrad days... It came sooner but must be because of kids etc.

We had a great time at C, T & Fi's shower... K is loving the swimming especially with the overtop life vest she is in... She is getting more comfy with the water. The shower was fantastic, beautiful and awesome.

Pmogi, C and I went to the city on Fri... A nice treat with manis, pedis and some yummy food and great exploring.

Maternity leave is drawing to an end... not sure I am ready for it to be over. I have loved my days with C... Luckily actg and stats are also coming to an end as well. Can't wait for those to end.

Ready for an adventure. Dreaming of a warm beach with the family and no schoolwork.

1 comment:

Desiree said...

You definitely deserve an adventure. Go for it! :)