Thursday, November 06, 2008

Our girl

At some point after we got home from school last night K turned to me and said Mommy, you know something, I am happy! Ok, insert loads of happiness and warm Mommy feelings when I heard that. I am wondering if the happiness has come from Mommy letting K have one piece of Halloween candy in the morning. We haven't taken the candy away yet so she happily counts it and recounts it and examines all her treasures every morning. She may be missing a few Snickers that I stole, but luckily she hasn't commented yet.

Yesterday in case anyone was wondering whether she was really my girl K looked at me and said "Mommy, my name is the same as Kate Spade" I had no idea she even knew what Kate Spade was (ok she is daughter, but still we never talk about the shop and I don't ever really even take her shopping)... So when she told T he asked what Kate Spade was.... Her response it is a shop and my name is the same! And since I only realized that when someone mentioned it recently I had no idea either.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah, ha...and this is why you should be very careful what you talk about within bat radar distance of little perky ears. M and I refer to these cute little kids as "human sponges"; ha, ha, this is going to be FUN :)
-jo