Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Candlelight dinners

When I was pregnant with K I made T have candlelight dinners with me pretty much every night... And so he obliged me by sitting chatting and catching up as we ate dinner... My thought was we would never have candlelight dinners again so why not have them every night even if we were just sitting in our sweats after working and going to the gym together.

Last night after gymnastics we sat down for dinner and K requested candles as she loves candlelit meals. We were all sitting at the table together (K is even sitting still and chatting - a rare moment) when I realized no candlelit dinners don't go away, they are just on pause for a bit. Now we had a beautiful little girl dining asking for candle light and it only took three years. The only difference is I didn't go to the gym, T did and we took her to gymnastics after meeting at home. And now we talk about dolls, scooters and eating candy.

I had another doctor's appointment yesterday. The doctor said that hopefully in another month I will feel better. Basically no relief in sight yet, either take the anti nausea/migraine medicine which T filled for me weeks ago that I am refusing or stick it out... So the migraines, nausea and lack of energy continue. The baby still looks really healthy and we are all still excited even though I am threatening to get a calendar out to start marking off the days till my due date. Especially as the Doctor also said I must return to the gym something I haven't done in weeks because I have had NO energy. Basically she told me I must force myself to go no matter what.... Maybe I will get that calendar out.

1 comment:

Lady M said...

So sorry to hear that you're feeling sick! The 2nd pregnancy was tough for me too. Hope that things get better soon.