Wednesday, July 23, 2008

No more dollies at school

We came home with a new contract... no more dollies or toys from home allowed at school as they were creating issues with the kids that did and didn't bring their dollies.

So the other night as we were delaying I mean talking before bedtime K brought up the fact we couldn't bring all our babies to school.. We went in to the standard baby conversation... I want a baby sister, when I was really little I was in your stomach? how did I get there? was I really little?

At some point in the conversation K came up with the solution... I will put my dolly in my tummy. G won't see my dolly because it will be in my tummy.... (You can imagine the laughter.)

Today K asked to bring her dolly stroller to school. Technically it is not her dolly.... unfortunately Mommy said no and we settled on taking our baby of the morning into the car where Mommy would spend the rest of the day with the baby at work. We are often assigned babies to take to the gym, to work, to school... you name it Mommy and Daddy have a dolly with us.

1 comment:

YF said...

I hope you didn't forget baby in the backseat all day with the windows rolled up? What will the neighbors say? :-)