Tuesday, July 22, 2008

"Mommy, I know how I am a superstar"

K spent part of the weekend with Gma S as T and I had a couple dinners with friends... one in Los Gatos with our friends S&R... and one in the city with our friends C&M. Both dinners were really nice and I had another fantastic meal at Town Hall. Consistently great food. We also went to a little place called Cosmopolitan for drinks... and you guessed it a million cosmos and beer on tap (doesn't get any better for the four of us)... I tried the yummy raspberry one. We also met up with my cousin who was in town from the East Coast and finally returned to the market again. Two weeks back to back after being gone for weeks... Most likely our last visit for a while as Daddy is leaving on Saturday and we are all meeting in NYC in a few weeks.

No comments: