Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Anniversary Honey!

Officially it is our anniversary tomorrow, but since T is in Europe it is already our 8th wedding anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!! Our first one ever apart.... And so a few moments from the last few years together... To my best friend, my workout buddy (ok not so much since K has been here), my adventure traveler (even when you really haven't wanted to), my best friend, teammate and partner for everything. Thank you so much for eight wonderful years. Can't wait for all the adventures we have ahead!)


































3 comments:

Lady M said...

Congratulations! Wishing you many more happy years together.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Happy Anniversary to the love birds. Tom, if it's any consolation, Mark and I miss you too :)

JoY

YF said...

Happy Anniversary! Have a great romantic meeting in NY!