Friday, January 18, 2008

We are back in it

The week flew... did I even look up... not sure... back to school and work is hectic... Even more hectic... heading to Italy on Thursday with a quick stop in London for lunch with a friend... Venice for S's bday party, on to Tuscany to visit friends, stopping in Manhattan for awesome shopping moments and a visit to K before heading home... K and Daddy are hanging together at home so a weekend of prep to make sure they have fun while I am gone... Somehow I doubt they will miss me too much... mac and cheese at Whole Foods, Il Postale... the adventures and stories I will miss.

Last night T and I went to the Stanford Arizona game... a lot of fun...

The funniest moments from the week have been K's post bedtime adventures... Every night after we tuck her in we find her with the lights on her room... We have seen her wearing beads, grabbing books, horses, dolls and changing pajamas (to match the tights she insisted on wearing to bed).

The funniest moment was when I found her with our big duster which has a long stick trying to get a cat from a shelf above her closet... I walked in and she had this stick up in the air right next to the shelf trying to figure out a way to actually reach the shelf... Impressed that she found the duster and figured it out... but of course she always impresses me. Wonder if daytime naps are over... she is sleeping about 8 hours a night after a massive snoozing period a week ago... What a girl... hurrah for a weekend together.

No comments: