Wednesday, January 23, 2008

How to get Mommy into your big girl bed!

Mommyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Can I snuggle with you just a little bit....

Mommyyyyyyyyy can I snuggle with you just a little bit pleaaaassssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeee

You can guess who ended up in K's bed this morning before it was light after that kinda request. She tried it earlier in the night with Daddy around 1am... luckily he didn't quite understand her as we had just fallen asleep due to a research assignment for class and put her back in her bed.

Daddy pizza: thank you for researching with me last night... again... first defending pretty woman as a feminist text for a feminist literary theory class during my undergrad years and now voters rights... you are going to go back to school just so I can help you... and thank you for covering K while I go to Italy... I will miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: