Wednesday, April 11, 2007

One of my favorite things

I took K a little late to school today and so we spent sometime in her room reading books... I love to read and am so excited that she enjoys it as well. We were able to read about eight books before I finally had to drag us to the car so we could go to school. I really love to read to her and always wish we had more time for it. I find it so neat to see her pick out her favorites and chant some of the sentences back to me. Today's favorire - mama mama I went to town inside outside down. I think it is time to get some new books... as always just looking for an excuse to return to the bookstore even though I think we are already in there once a week.

Another funny thing - this morning when I went to get her up she informed me that her hands were full. I turned on the light and saw she was holding three meow meows, one bow wow and one horsie. She insisted on carrying them over to the changing pad and was quite disappointed when I dropped a couple en route. K still loves her animals - luckily we aren't buying them at the alamring rate of last year when we couldn't leave the toy store without her finding a new favorite. If we left it at the store there were tears and so we bought a few more than we should have.

No comments: