Monday, January 25, 2010

The start of Daily Candy today

read... "Ah, young love. When you were attached at the hip, lived for endless caresses, and wanted nothing more than to fall asleep in each other’s arms." Chloe in a nutshell. She cries every morning when K and I leave for school...

And have I mentioned that K may be the best big sister in town.. she is so caring, kind, thoughtful and sweet with C. Today K was running around screaming and I looked at C and said well what do you think C... she just looked at me and mimiced K... K was thrilled and played the game for 10 minutes. My ears didn't survive, but watching them laugh was pretty awesome.

Friday we continued our happy hour tour with Sundance with M&J... Lots of fun! Sat we had a bday party at Sab. which was great and Sunday we had brunch at our house with C, R, S & S... Lots of kiddie happiness especially as they got to watch some tv... T as always made amazing wonderful food... And of course errands and more errands.

My big question of the weekend was how can I spend the same amount at Costco that I would for a nice purse each month... what do I buy?

Back to rain, school, work, and hopefully the gym for the week!

No comments: