Thursday, January 07, 2010

2010... year of big moments!

The year of big moments has finally arrived... OMG! Let the parties begin...

T and I have big bdays... I surprised him with a golf trip for 7 at Bandon Dunes around his bday... I was really excited with the idea so excited I couldn't wait till xmas to give him the gift! Unfortunately he guessed it and so that took a lot of my thrill of delivering it. Regardless he will still have fun.

So we have to decide what we do for the bdays...

We also are celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary.. also very very exciting!

And the moment we have all been waiting for...the end of the MBA. I have my first free summer in years with no classes... I can't wait and will have my final project in the fall, but that is it. Just five classes and the capstone project away from the degree. Hurrah. On this quarter's agenda... econ, finance and pricing strategies... I know... everyone is jealous and wishes they could be on tues/thurs and saturdays.

K begins her adventures with school with kindergarten this year... hard to believe and C turns one and will be going to a home daycare and will begin the socializing process. Also amazing to see...

We are trying to decide how to celebrate everything, but needless to say 2010 will be the year of festivities.

No comments: