Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Princesses, Pumpkins and Aurora!

K and I went to Disney on ice... The best part of the show for K was letting her pick out a Disney priced doll... She looked and looked and analyzed and analyzed what to buy... She bought Belle... and was completely sure of her choice... and when we got home we mentioned how Belle was such a careful choice etc.... until K looks at me and says well her name is Aurora. I really wanted Aurora but some other girl bought her so I picked Belle instead... So much for careful anaylsis... she thought there was only one of each doll and so now we are calling Belle Aurora Belle... The best part of the show for me.. having her sit on my lap for two hours.

We went to our friend's annnual pumpkin carving party... which was awesome as always... K ran around playing with another little girl screaming, laughing and shrieking... it was great... She also carved a pumpkin with many many faces... he is scaring everyone outside our front door.

And finally I tried to take K clothes shopping. She is so picky about what she wears that I decided to see if we could go together to get things that worked for her... totally not a hit... she picked out 20 shirts and was more focused on the pajamas, watches and accessories they sold... so I guess I am back to hoping I pick the right thing and it will get wear...

No comments: