Wednesday, October 07, 2009

C, K and life

C is loving her food... she is putting her hands in it, trying to grab the spoon and enjoying getting messy with the rice cereal. Her sleep has been good lately and that makes everyone really happy! K told me she was giving C an ice cream treat on Sunday morning because she didn't have any wake ups on Saturday night... I can't say enough how impressed I am by what a great big sis K has become. She has been rather sick off and on over the last few weeks and gotten three colds and one which turned into a double ear infection. Hoping she isn't sick most of the winter.

I am finishing a US tour and get to come home tonight. I went to DC for a great conference, saw pmogi who relocated there earlier this year and heading to NYC... As always it was wonderful despite the rainy Sat afternoon... Great sample sales, my first opera at Lincoln Center where I was lucky enough to sit in the fifth row, lots of walking and some yummy food and of course two visits to Magnolia. Now I am in Chicago for another conference and coming home tonight. Loads of milk to pray that gets through security.... and hurrah for less pumping over the next few days as I will be with baby C! Very exciting to be going home to hang with the family.

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Sorry to hear K has been sick. Have been meaning to email you about getting together. Hope to see you guys at Gilroy Gardens next weekend.

So in awe of you traveling without baby and pumping. I am a big pump hater so I can't even imagine. Case in point - I had to tote Connor everywhere with me for my HS reunion in Vegas! :)