Friday, October 23, 2009

Another half

I ran my second half last weekend... I really enjoyed it... if only I had more time to train I think that I would have loved it. Regardless I did it and really enjoyed it and can't wait for more time to work out...

K is going through a tough sleep period and as a result is a bit grumpy... not sure what to do to break out of it, but just keep trying to get her to sleep so she will agree to eat and be up for being more of a helper. Maybe being a big sis is finally getting tiring...

C is eating and eating and eating. Someone at wf asked me what I was feeding her and if it was just home food because she is so large... She is almost 6 months... Hurrah for almost being halfway done with nursing... she is doing great!!!

Last night we had an awesome few minutes with K watching music videos on YouTube... She was really enjoying the music and we all really enjoyed a quiet family moment.

No comments: