Thursday, February 12, 2009

We can't carry cars

Today on the way to school K started to analyze cars. She mentioned to me that we couldn't carry cars because they were too big.(The conversations we have these days are too funny.)

Of course this brought up her favorite subject, baby sis C. She mentioned that we would hold baby C a lot. I agreed and pointed out that we used to hold her a lot especially when she was younger. Of course this brought up her other favorite topic, when she was a baby. I frequently have to draw up memories from a sleep deprived era to explain what she did when she was little.

So we talked about her baby period when I apologized for not being able to hold her as much as I like right now because of the baby. The energy still remains low, and well no sense going on about the list of complaints associated with this pregnancy. Let's just say T continues to be our hero picking up as much as he can at home.

K as always was a sweetheart and reminded me that I held her just last night. (I stole her off Daddy's lap for some snuggles. Yes the same one that is trying to be two parents and doing brilliantly.)

K continues to be amazingly patient with Mommy's limitations. Not that these got in the way of an awesome bday week of celebration to help her celebrate turning 4. Details to follow.

No comments: