Friday, February 06, 2009

Oh how I miss...

I am missing my closet these days.... I am proud to say I have spent a total of $300 on maternity clothes this time by augmenting what I have left from my pregnancy with K.... Not that I spent much more last time around either.

However last night at school I saw a girl with a skirt with a real zipper, while I was leaving the bathroom for the millionth time and I had to comment. I must have looked really pathetic as she even asked how the pregnancy was going... I am still bummed to say it is still hard... I never thought I would still be sick this far in, but there you go.

I can pull all my clothes from one tiny box in my closet... I didn't even bother to make room to hang anything so everything is on a box on a shelf... Of course the end result is worth it, but I must say I am ready for some real clothes... I guess I will have to go buy a purse or something.

No comments: