Sunday, February 22, 2009

SF fun

K had a fantastic weekend. On Friday night we had A over for homemade pizza. Still one of K's favorite activities. K loved loved playing crazy 8s, tiger and everything else with A. It was really fun.

Sat we headed up to the city after ballet for an afternoon in the Marina followed by a group gathering with T's sis etc. K finally found another park with a tire swing in the Marina, did more swinging and explored all the kid shops. Somehow we used up all our time at kids shops and I didn't even make a purchase....

The dinner with T's family was a great preview into K with C. One of the babies there was just three months old and so K loved spending time with her, making her laugh and treating her like a real live dolly even getting to hold her.

I had to take a red eye to NYC last night and so today I spent the day in NYC. Despite looking horrendous in maternity clothes, a coat that barely buttons, weather predictions of snow and rain... I had an awesome day. I stuck it out and wandered in SoHo, West Village, had lunch in the Meatpacking and shopped. I even got to read the Sunday NY Times... Really a nice day.

No comments: