Wednesday, June 11, 2008

mommy milk

Last week Daddy and K were looking at a book on cow and horse mommies and their babies. Daddy explained that everyone has milk from their mommy's when they are very little.... Even K had milk from her mommy... K's response... you mean when mommy was a cow... Ouch! Daddy pointed out I was still mommy even when I was nursing... K didn't like that and so she asked if it was when I was a horse... Knowing K she would be thrilled to have Mommy be a horse.

Today K wanted to play doctor... I was the doctor, k was the mommy and I was looking at her babies... so I am inspecting the babies, asking how they are sleeping and eating... apparently K said the babies tell her they want to stay up for five minutes and she tells them they can only stay up for four minutes. And guess what they do it... No wonder K is a great mommy.. Anyway so we are talking about them eating cereal when she brings up the fact that they eat mommy milk... hoping to avoid the conversation I just say oh and move along.... well K continues on to say they only like mommy milk... not daddy milk. Trying not to laugh I move on to tummy time for the dollies...

No comments: