Wednesday, October 10, 2007

If you are wondering

If you are wondering why it rained last night... It is because I washed my car at lunch yesterday and the rainy roads made it dirty again on the way to school today! I wonder if the dealership would mind if I went back today... Hmmm. I bet they are bummed I know about the free car wash benefits.

We are looking for a new bed for K. A big girl bed! She has been asking for a big girl bed the last few weeks while reading stories with big girl beds and we are have had two accidents in the morning because she needs to go to the bathroom as soon (and I do mean as soon) as she wakes up. So we are going shopping for a big girl bed this weekend. K being mine wanted to go at 7 this morning and was bummed to hear the stores are closed. This morning we pulled the crib mattress out of the bed and are selling a sleep over as I am sure it will take 2-3 months for the bed to come. I am thinking of skipping the toddler bed and going straight to the big girl bed... Too drastic? I hope not!

And finally K has been working on a Brooklyn accent. I am guessing it is a residual from the Dora episodes in Singapore, but we keep hearing baaaanana and cccattt. It is very humorous.

1 comment:

YF said...

Hey there - I think if she wants the bed you will be all set. Fi never wanted it, so.... she is finally in it... but still gets up sometimes. I think skipping toddler is fine - pros/cons... so glad that you all had a great trip! and all back together!