Sunday, June 10, 2007

ten years ago... trying to follow instructions.. sleepy

Thanks for tagging me... here goes..

ten years ago I had just turned 17... not a very exciting time... as K and T weren't with me!!!!

five snacks I enjoy:
lattes
desserts
grilled cheese sandwiches
fruit
smoothies

five songs that I know all the lyrics too...
only one comes to mind... baby got back... =)

five things you would do if you were a millionaire
quit work, start a company, spend more time with T and K
travel all the time
give more money to the causes I care about
give money to my family
buy a bigger house

five bad habits
anal about a very clean house
never nice enough to people
ok too many to list...

five things you like to do
spending time with friends and family (at cafes, eating out, on vacation)
reading books
working out and going to work
sleeping in with moca
shopping

five things you would never wear again
hmm unattractive maternity clothes
I am afraid this one will come back to haunt me... better not list too many things

five favorite toys
blackberry
camera
ipod
laptop
purses

2 comments:

YF said...

thanks - fun to read... you have a great list !

Unknown said...

That's a fun list. Where is Ici though?