Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Does she know?

I am a night person... T is a morning person... K is also a morning person... somehow I think she knows that 6am is a bit too early for me... When I leave K for a trip (work or personal) she sleeps till 7... when I am home we are up at 6:15.

Today T took the day to golf 45 holes... basically however many he can get in... a yearly summer ritual. As a result I was on morning duty... at 5:30 the calls began... Mommy Salami... Mommy Pizza... come here. venga. come here MOMMMMMMMYYY!! I go in and sit down on the rocking chair with her on my shoulder... ok, I am completely dreaming at this point. We had a nice morning. I skipped the gym... the body was in shock from the early wake up and I couldn't muster the strength. Instead we read books and drew pictures while I dreamed of a latte, but once again couldn't muster the strength to drive to Starbucks...

Thank you Daddy for getting the early wake ups! I am SO glad you are a morning person!

No comments: